EBF17 – Easter 2014 (17th – 20th April – preview night Wed 16th April)
Opening times & prices:
- Thursday: 10:00 – 23:00
- Friday: 10:00 – 00:00 [live music: Funk/Reggae with Sam Kelly's Fowokan ]
- Saturday: 10:00 – 00:00 [live music: Country rock with The Ugly Guys]
- Sunday: 12:00 – 23:00 – New: FREE ENTRY on SUNDAY! [Live music: Singer/songwriter Jamie Marshall]
- Our brand new Egham Festival Glasses, kindly sponsored by Rebellion & Surrey Hills Breweries, are oversized to guarantee a full pint to the line – every time!
- Many thanks to Chris Gill at Ascot Ales for sponsoring our previous festival glasses – a fantastic advert for Ascot Ales for the past 4 years in one of the best clubs in the country!
About our club and our passion for real ales
The now famous Egham Beer Festivals are proudly hosted at our multi CAMRA award winning United Services Club. We are a private members club that welcomes CIU & CAMRA members and also welcomes new membership applications from members of the local community. Although the festivals are completely self funding we do appreciate the help and support of the local CAMRA branches, particularly the North Surrey branch, for their support throughout the year and especially during the festivals. Without their help and knowledge of real ales and ciders the festivals would not be as successful as they now are. We have been presented with numerous awards since winning our very first in 2008 – that of North Surrey CAMRA Club of the Year. In both 2009 and 2010 the club reached the top 4 as a finalist in the CAMRA ‘UK Club of the Year’. We have also appeared in every issue of the CAMRA Good Beer Guide since 2009! We are LocAle accredited because of our ongoing support for brewers located within 30 miles of the club.
This year, the USC has decided to make the ‘Egham Hythe Flood Relief Fund’ one of our nominated charities for 2014, in an effort to help local residents start rebuilding their homes.
We are also supporting ‘Coming Home’, a Forces charity that supports injured servicemen and women when they return home.